Automate Document Routing to Streamline Business Processes.
To stay competitive, your organization strives to optimize your internal workflows. Document workflow is defined as the movement of your document through its lifecycle and “activities”. Business workflow software can help you manage and execute business operations more efficiently and effectively by automatically routing paper and digital documents, alerting users of pending work assignments and tracking activity.
- Improve process efficiency through intelligent routing and queuing
- Keep tight control over incoming mail and paper documents
- Decrease document processing time
- Continually updated document status reports identify
- Who has a document
- Where it is in the business process
- Process inefficiencies and bottlenecks
- Control business processes from the office or via the internet or through email
- Respond to customer requests quickly with prioritized work queues and time-sensitive alerts
- Give customers instant answers by electronically viewing the status of their documents from your desktop
- Provide documented evidence of compliant security procedures with detailed audit reports
- Monitor compliance by tracking live document progress with continually updated activity reports
- Alerts identify stalled documents, ensuring proper procedures are completed on time
RSRS can help you evaluate your business workflow requirements and recommend a solution for your organization. Contact RSRS today at 1‑888‑563‑3732, Ext 2 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.